Let’s go to Villages is one of ambitious projects of ABTMM that aims to make our rural Indian villages and smaller places clean and healthy through various level of efforts. Goa Governor Her Excellency Mrs. Mridula Sinha honoured ABTMM as Brand Ambassador of this project on 29th January 2016 under Clean India Mission.
There is no higher religion than service to mankind. The purpose of human life is to serve, to show compassion and the will to help others. ABTMM is a unique organisation for the welfare of rural society, which believes that it is important for the development of India (primarily agriculturist economy) that even the remote villages of the country are provided with ample opportunities to grow and contribute to the economical and social development of the country. Aao Chalein Gaon Ki Ore program is hence been designed to bridge the knowledge of urban India to develop the rural India into a contributing body to the growth defining ratios of our country.
ABTMM has made multi-fold attempts to make this project grand success in its endeavour to offer best of support. ABTMM has taken up rural places, smaller towns and weaker sections of society and girls schools as its primary target work areas under this project.
ABTMM activities under this project includes -
- Creation of Toilets in Girls Schools
- Conducting camps/ awareness seminars in school children and villagers
- Offering Cleanliness Training
- Free Health check-up camps
- Offer Audio visual contents based training for enhanced interaction
We encourage and invite all ABTMM local branches members and other organisations to associate with ABTMM for this noble social cause and make it a grand success as we believe that every small effort yields in long run and help societies to move towards aware and healthy living.
Aao Chalen Gaon Ki Ore effectively works towards economically and socially developing the rural population through various modes of education, vocational training, small scale enterprises set up training, medical services through regular medical camps, life and medical insurance awarness, student scholarships.
- ABTMM has organised 153826 free health check-up camps in which 5587635 persons have benefited.
- 63752 free eye operations have been done and spectacles have been distributed to 35678 needy people.
- 15638 artificial limbs and 3567 wheel chairs have been distributed to physically challenged persons.
- 6377 BPL families were provided Medical Insurance facility by ABTMM.
We run 137 sewing training centres in the tribal villages so that girls and women can use their skills and support their families easily. We also run 65 Mahashraman Computer Centres under this project to keep women updated.We are supporting 225 villages in their growth and development, providing them medical, educational, vocational training, relief services and specialized training for the benefit of the rural population. We aim at providing even the most remote village an access to its self dependency!